Saturday, May 1, 2010

Baptism - Ninongs & Ninang


Mommy & daddy picked my ninongs & ninang very thoughtfully - through them, mommy & daddy know that I will be loved and cared for. I know that they will be the best role models in my faith and in my life. They are pictured above (Top Row: Ninong Nico, Father Alex, Ninong Kenji; Bottom Row: Ninong George, Ninang Ruby, mommy, me, daddy, Ninong John)

Ninang Ruby & Ninong George - Ninong George went to high school with daddy & daddy was a groomsman at his & Ninang Ruby's wedding. They are Mateo & Nora's parents - Mateo is mommy & daddy's Godson. I know that they will be wonderful Godparents because of how sincerely loving they always are when they see me. Our families will continue to have a special bond through mommy & daddy's relationship with Mateo and now with my relationship with Ninong and Ninang.

Ninong Nico - Ninong Nico has been an important part of our family for a very long time. His mommy is grandma Susan's best friend and grandma Susan is his Ninang. I know that he will be a great Ninong because he is such a good role model. He's very responsible, respectful, thoughtful, mature, patient and selfless - he is always putting the needs of others before his own. Most of all, he is great with kids and has been such a good Uncle to Bryce and Ninong to Chrystian. I hope to be just like him when I grow up.

Ninong Kenji - Ninong Kenji went to USF with mommy & daddy. Daddy was Ninong's best man at his wedding. I am so glad that he is my Ninong because he is funny like daddy, is very down to earth and mommy/daddy could tell from the beginning that Ninong cares about me a lot. The best thing I like about Ninong is the silly songs he sings. Next time you see him you should ask him to sing you one.

Ninong John - Ninong John is daddy's only brother. He is going to be a very loving Ninong! Every time I visit him and Lolo and Lola, Ninong John makes me a sign or a card. He makes one for mommy and daddy too. He always tells us how much he loves us. I know that he was very happy to be an uncle and is now even happier to be a Ninong. He loves to hold me and always laughs at all of the silly things that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment