Sunday, April 18, 2010

Huntington Botanical Gardens


Grandma, Grandpa and Tita Tin Tin came to visit me this past weekend.  It was my first time meeting Grandpa and Tita.  They flew in to SF from the PI on Wed. and drove down to LA right away on Fri. just to come visit me. I'm so lucky to have such a loving family.  I wasn't feeling well on Fri/Sat so we stayed in those days. But, I was feeling better again today so we all went to the Huntington Botanical Gardens to enjoy the beautiful LA weather. 

We had so much fun looking at all of the pretty flowers, trees and other plants in the Japanese & Chinese Gardens & throughout Huntington.  We all loved it...especially me and Grandma. We both love nature so we were both in heaven.  Auntie, mommy and Grandpa all took turns carrying me in the bjorn. 

Me with Grandpa & Grandma

Me & Tita Tin Tin

Me & Mommy

Me, Mommy & Daddy

1 comment: