Sunday, April 11, 2010

My First...Solids!


CELEBRATE! I started solids today! After a couple of months of being more than ready to start, I was finally given the okay to have my yum yums. :) I had another round of allergy tests earlier in the week and they came back negative. Yay! So now, my doctors (allergist & ped) all feel that I can start to experiment with solids. Today, I started on rice cereal and had a teaspoon's worth (mixed with milk, this came out to about 8 spoonfulls).  

Mommy & daddy were so surprised at how excited I got to eat.  As soon as I saw the spoon coming towards me, I opened my mouth wide and was eager to taste the yum yums. After reaching for the spoon several times, I was glad that mommy & daddy finally handed it to me. I knew exactly what to do with it. When do I get to try chocolate cake? 


1 comment: