I went to my first NBA game today. The Clippers were playing the Mavs @ the Staples Center. Just like @ the Angels/A's game, I loved looking at all of the lights and people around me. Everyone was cheering and clapping and yelling. I got tired towards the end, so we left early during the 4th quarter. I watched with mommy, daddy, Auntie Cathy and Uncle Dana. Thank you auntie and uncle for my Clippers onesies.
Monday, April 12, 2010
My First...NBA Game - Clippers/Mavs
I went to my first NBA game today. The Clippers were playing the Mavs @ the Staples Center. Just like @ the Angels/A's game, I loved looking at all of the lights and people around me. Everyone was cheering and clapping and yelling. I got tired towards the end, so we left early during the 4th quarter. I watched with mommy, daddy, Auntie Cathy and Uncle Dana. Thank you auntie and uncle for my Clippers onesies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment