Sunday, March 21, 2010

Go Runners Go!

I went to check out the LA Marathon today.  I cheered on Auntie's Christina, Lizzi, Maha and Trish! They all work with mommy @ Unum and Auntie Chris went to USF with mommy & daddy.  She also ran with mommy & daddy in their 1st marathon @ SF.  We waited for them just before mile 22 on San Vicente in Brentwood/Santa Monica. There were so many people - runners & spectators. I had fun cheering with mommy & daddy for people running by. A lot of them had their names on their race bibs so we got to shout things like "Way to go Melissa!" or "Looking good Josh!"  or "Keep it up Samantha" or "You're almost there Sean!"  

I can't believe so many people would want to run 26.2 miles for fun! ;) Do you gusy think I'll be a runner too?


Looking good Auntie Chris & Auntie Maha!  It was Auntie Chris' 6th marathon and Auntie Maha's 1st!


 Auntie Trish & Auntie Lizzi! It was both of their 1st full marathons! Auntie Lizzi ran a half last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment