Thursday, January 14, 2010

My first...B-ball game: USF @ LMU




I watched my 1st b-ball game today.  USF (where mommy & daddy met) played LMU.  Mommy & daddy were nervous about taking me @ first because they weren't sure how it would go and I'm glad they decided to take me because I had so much fun.  There were so many things and people to look at.  I already love crowds and lots of noise - I like to be out and about just like mommy & daddy (esp. daddy). There were a lot of USF fans there and they were happy because USF won! Go Dons! What's a Don anyway? I was very mellow throughout the game and then fell asleep around 9pm, just a few minutes before the game ended. Mommy & daddy were happy about that. 



Fast asleep @ 9pm

Me & daddy @ the end of the game

No comments:

Post a Comment