Monday, October 19, 2009

My Homecoming

I went home on Mon, 10/19. I was only 4 days old. This was the first time that mommy left her hospital room in 5 days. Mommy & daddy were nervous and excited and I was ready to see my new home.  The drive home was long and tough for daddy because he & mommy were very sleepy.  One of the CNA's escorted us all out to make sure we made it to our car safe and sound.  Mommy & daddy were sad to say good-bye to the great service & care they had at St. Joseph's, but happy to be able to go home. I wore the robot outfit that Auntie Ruby, Uncle George, Kuya Mateo and Nora gave me for my baby shower. 

Me & mommy @ our hospital room door waiting to be wheeled out. 


Family pic in front of daddy's car. Mommy made sure that we were all wearing blue. 


Daddy safely buckling me into my car seat for the 1st time.


Me & mommy in the back seat getting ready for our ride home. 



Me & daddy in front of my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment